The leaderboard submissions are meant to stimulate interaction with the event and to give feedback to the contestants about their standard among the other contestants. This feature, however, is limited to 15 submissions per team; the leaderboard data are not to be used as extra modeling data.
- Your leaderboard score file should contain exactly 10,000 lines each containing the pair ID_CLIENT and SCORE separated by "TAB". Your file should have the same number of lines as the leaderboard data set file you used to create your scores.
- Newer submissions will overwrite previous ones, but your highest score will be remembered on the leaderboard.
PREDICTION SUBMISSION (Score + Manuscript files)
The prediction submission consists of a score data set and a 3 to 4 pages manuscript describing how the solution was developed. It should be in the scientific paper format of the conference detailing the stages of the KDD process, focusing on the aspects which make the solution innovative. These manuscript should be the basis for writing up a paper for a journal edition (to be announced) of the top solutions and selected manuscripts with innovative approaches.
- Your prediction score file should contain exactly 10,000 lines each containing the pair ID_CLIENT and SCORE separated by "TAB". Your file should have the same number of lines as the prediction data set file you used to create your predictions.
- Your manuscript file should be in PDF format, with 3 to 4 pages, according to the PAKDD 2009 Conference layout.
- Newer submissions will overwrite previous ones.
- Files that do not follow the submission formats, may be discarded.